- Our course materials for redesigned SAT Prep have been designed logically with a systematic approach
- Small class room size
- 10 teaching sessions (each session 120 minutes long) of in-class preparation for Math. English additional classes are also available as per the requirement.
- 2 full-length practice tests.
- Reinforce timed quizzes every week at the beginning of the class so that students learn to handle the pressure of answering the question in assigned time.
- Weekly homework along with vocabulary words.
- At the end of the session, students learn various strategies to answer the problems in managed time.
FAQs about SAT/PSAT:
- When is the right time to start SAT/PSAT classes? Summer is the best time to start these standardized tests which allow free time from regular school homework/tests, extracurricular and clubs during the school year. This allows more focused time to practice on SAT/PSAT assignments and practice tests.
- Is SAT/PSAT still relevant as colleges have these criteria as optional? These test scores are still helpful to acquire scholarships and great test scores can boost the application.